The Sonoma Wine Country is a great place to travel with your dog. With prior notification, dogs are welcome in 4 of the cottage rooms (Golden Spike, Central Pacific, Jupiter, Clement) but not Canton and not the lodge rooms.
Here are our policies:
- Notification must be made phone or email so we can go over the policies. Do not bring your dog without letting us know in advance.
- Maximum number of dogs is two.
- There is a $20 fee per pet per visit. If extra cleaning is required or there is damage, we will charge your credit card the additional costs.
- Do not leave your dog unattended in your room at any time.
- Do not allow your dog on the bed or other furniture.
- Keep your dog on a leash in public areas. Ask us if you need plastic bags to pick up after your dog.
- No dogs are allowed in the dining room during breakfast. However, when breakfast is served on the deck your dog is welcome to join you there.
- Owner will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue caused by their dog(s) and owner’s credit card on file will be charged.
Sorry … no cats allowed.