Minimum stay required: two nights on weekends June 1 to October
31, holiday and wine-event weekends. (list
of holidays and events)
is allowed outside only on lodge front porch.
Limited accommodations for guests' dogs in 4 of the Cottage rooms only (Canton is excluded). Must call to arrange.
welcome; young children in Cottage rooms only.
of alcohol is permitted.
are charged at check in. No deposit is required except for group
and extended reservations.
in time is 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm and Check out time is 11:00 am.
Please call if early or late check in is desired.
Due to the small size of our Inn, we are greatly affected by untimely
cancellations. If you must cancel, we will charge a cancellation
$10/night per room with a maximum fee of $25 provided we receive
at least 8 days notice to cancel one room and 15 days notice for
two or more rooms. If less notice is given, you will be charged
in full for your entire reservation unless we re-book your room(s).
early departures are charged for the full scheduled stay.
Cancellations must be done by phone.
No cats allowed.
• Dogs are welcome in 4 of the cottage rooms (Golden Spike, Central Pacific, Jupiter, Clement) but not Canton and not the lodge rooms.
• Notification must be made phone or email so we can go over the policies. Do not bring your dog without letting us know in advance.
• Maximum number of dogs is two.
• There is a $20 fee per visit. If extra cleaning is required or there is damage, we will charge your credit card the additional costs.
• Do not leave your dog alone in your room unless crated.
• Do not allow your dog on the bed or other furniture.
• Keep your dog on a leash in public areas. Ask us if you need plastic bags to pick up after your dog.
• No dogs are allowed in the dining room during breakfast. However, when breakfast is served on the deck your dog is welcome to join you there.
• Owner will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue caused by their dog(s) and owner's credit card on file will be charged.