- Minimum stay required: two nights on weekends June 1 to October 31, holiday and wine-event weekends.
- Smoking is allowed outside only on lodge front porch. All rooms are non-smoking which is strictly enforced.
- Limited accommodations for guests’ dogs in 4 of the Cottage rooms only (Canton is excluded). Must call to arrange.
- Children welcome; young children in Cottage rooms only.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Guests are charged at check in. No deposit is required except for group and extended reservations.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm and Check out time is 11:00 am. Please call if early or late check in is desired.
Due to the small size of our Inn, we are greatly affected by untimely cancellations. If you must cancel, we will charge a cancellation fee of $10/night per room with a maximum fee of $25 provided we receive at least 8 days notice to cancel one room and 15 days notice for two or more rooms. If less notice is given, you will be charged in full for your entire reservation unless we re-book your room(s). No-shows and early departures are charged for the full scheduled stay. Cancellations must be done by phone.